incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] Announcing Apache ooo Bugzilla on OpenOffice.org Lists
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2011 23:35:25 GMT
I am preparing a message for OpenOffice.org lists on the shutdown of the OO.o bugzilla, the
availability of the Apache ooo issues tracker, and advice on resetting passwords if there
had been an account already.  In particular, I want to reassure folks that the list from openoffice.org
has been preserved and those who have submitted bugs can check their reports to be sure.

The lists I think merit such a notice are, these English ones:

announce@openoffice.org
dev@openoffice.org
discuss@openoffice.org
issue@openoffice.org (where bugzilla notifications were going)
users@openoffice.org

A couple of the lists are low density in terms of direct subscribers, but this will also plant
something in the archive for anyone who comes looking later.

Are there other lists?

Are there any national-language lists where this would be important?

[I am not looking at forums and the wiki yet.  Those should be separate discussions, I think.]

 - Dennis