incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject RE: An invitation to committers to the OOo Community Forums
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2011 18:38:59 GMT
Terry, do you know if those administrative controls extend to the management of the mailing
lists, such as the ones for http://fr.openoffice.org (apparently at <http://openoffice.org/projects/fr/lists>).

Do you have any information on how we can empower someone to block a bad echo?

Every post to the more-heavily-populated lists there generates three notices from service-clients@sc.sfr.fr.
 Then we need to find the subscribers whose e-mail addresses are landing at the responding
site and disable those.

I also fear that there is nothing in our planned work to preserve these portions of the openoffice.org
domain.

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: Terry Ellison [mailto:Terry@ellisons.org.uk]
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2011 09:47
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: An invitation to committers to the OOo Community Forums

Anyone is able to join the OOo Community forums, but we also have a
number of closed forums use for internal management of the site.  If any
committers would like to have access to these, then just make sure that
they've got an active account on the current production service (not
ooo-forums.apache.org) and email me me from it requesting access.  I
will then raise you to "volunteer" so that you can see the main closed
forums.

Please note:  the forum rules apply to all and all volunteers are
expected to follow them -- including me or any other committer.

Regards
Terry