incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject RE: What is needed for Support Forums to be fully integrated into the Apache OpenOffice.org project
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2011 17:02:06 GMT
My apologies David,

I looked you up on the PPMC list when I saw, yesterday that you said you were a moderator,
but I must have overlooked earlier statements that you were a moderator there (possibly not
realizing how significant that was to become for the current discussion).

So the fault is with my radar, not your visibility and that of others.  I retract my statement
of concern.

-----Original Message-----
From: David McKay [mailto:dmckay@btconnect.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2011 08:42
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: What is needed for Support Forums to be fully integrated into the Apache OpenOffice.org
project

On 06/09/2011 15:56, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
> Christian,
>
> What I find awkward around all of these discussions is that there are already several
Apache OOo PPMC members who were and are already administrators and moderators on the OpenOffice.org
forums, and not one of them stood up here, on ooo-dev, and said so.

> It boggles my mind how much withholding is going on.
>
>   - Dennis
Not strictly true. I've said several times that I was a moderator on the
forums. This is getting to too much like the emperor's new clothes.

[ ... ]