incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject RE: Apache OOo Bugzilla has NL Projects and Native Language Reports
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2011 16:34:48 GMT
OK.  I thought you meant it was not possible.

I understand now you are saying it is against policy.

Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrea Pescetti [mailto:pescetti@openoffice.org]
Sent: Monday, September 05, 2011 03:10
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Apache OOo Bugzilla has NL Projects and Native Language Reports

Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
> I am looking at Chinese text in the zh Project on Bugzilla. Really.
> So how is that not possible?  And do we even want it to be?

People do make mistakes, and Bugzilla entries are usually never deleted
or edited, i.e. you can surely find reports in Italian around, but these
reports may never fulfill their purpose. The Chinese project could also
have decided to coordinate on internal issues (i.e., those relevant to
"zh") in Chinese, even though I would find it a bit weird.

All bug reports, feature requests, and anything regarding the product
must be written in English.

Regards,
   Andrea.