incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <orc...@apache.org>
Subject 2011-09-12 PPMC Status: Bringing Initial Committers On-Board
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2011 13:45:30 GMT
As of the end of day, 2011-09-12, there are 72 committers, with 55 on the PPMC.

Since the previous, 2011-08-13 report, that is no change in the number of committers and a
loss of one from the PPMC.

The number of outstanding iCLAs from eligible Initial Committers is now 11, a drop of only
one since the previous report.

 - Dennis

WHO'S ON BOARD
   1 champion
   5 mentor
   2 mentor/committer
  55 PPMC
  15 committer
   8 other
  86 TOTAL = Pending PPMC? + complete, below

PENDING ACTIONS
   0 invite
   0 accepted?
  11 iCLA?