incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject RE: [Discuss] Lost in translation
Date Sat, 03 Sep 2011 19:59:31 GMT
Hello Cyril,

We do not know about translation in native language yet.  We do not know here about the pootle
server.

A question for you:
Do you also take care of fr.ooo mailing lists?  Do you know who does?

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: oooforum@free.fr [mailto:oooforum@free.fr]
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2011 05:45
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: [Discuss] Lost in translation

Hello,

Sorry for my bad english, I'm french. ;-)

My name is Cyril Beaussier and I manage the french forum.
I take care of fr.ooo website incidentally since community peoples leave to LibO.

I would like to know how is the process of translation in native language. Before, Oracle
had set up a pootle server. But it seems to be offline now.

Merci