incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Date Sat, 10 Sep 2011 02:03:06 GMT
Fascinating.  I had no idea about <http:/libreofficeforum.org>.

I am personally subscribed to the following LibreOffice mailing lists:

[libreoffice]  This is the equivalent for ooo-dev except on governance matters
<http://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice>
libreoffice@lists.freedesktop.org

[libreoffice-accessibility] email list for discussion of accessibility provisions and needs
<http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/accessibility/threads.html>
accessibility@global.libreoffice.org

[libreoffice-documentation] used by authors, editors, and reviewers of documentation, mainly
the user guides
<http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/documentation/threads.html>
documentation@global.libreoffice.org

[libreoffice-users] Pretty much what is expected for such a list (attachments not allowed)
<http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/users/>
users@global.libreoffice.org

The list of commits is provided on a web page, with an RSS feed:
<http://cia.vc/stats/project/LibreOffice>.

And, since the governance is via The Document Foundation,

[tdf-discuss] often is indistinguishable from some of the other lists
<http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/threads.html>
discuss@documentfoundation.org

And, as close to a public list for the governance activities, perhaps
[steering-discuss] Steering Committee discussion (may change with board creation?)
<http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/steering-discuss/threads.html>
steering-discuss@documentfoundation.org

Here's the complete roster of public lists, as far as I know:
<http://www.documentfoundation.org/contribution/#lists>.

 - Dennis