incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject RE: [WWW] native lang sites moved to my apache area
Date Sat, 03 Sep 2011 16:49:38 GMT
Thanks for doing that, Kay.

It never hurts to have a backup, or two or three or ... [;<).

-----Original Message-----
From: Kay Schenk [mailto:kay.schenk@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2011 13:38
To: OOo Apache
Subject: [WWW] native lang sites moved to my apache area

Just an FYI (and I hope this doesn't fly in the face of proper usage for
my apache account), I just did a simple svn checkout on ALL the
native-lang web sites this am to

/home/kschenk/OOoNLProjects

into respective directories corresponding the site abbreviations listed in

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/OpenOffice+Domains

We haven't really thoroughly discussed what we want to do with them, but
I thought I could do this and play around with the html to MediaWiki
markup utilities when the new MW is ready for customers.

Plus, I'm getting rather paranoid about the recent DNS problems, and
thought I should go on salvage mission.
MzK

"Music expresses that which cannot be said and
  on which it is impossible to be silent."
                             -- Victor Hugo