incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Stahl <...@openoffice.org>
Subject Re: [Repo][Proposal]After the code is checked in to SVN
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2011 15:13:12 GMT
On 29.08.2011 15:27, Rob Weir wrote:
> I sent this note out a week ago.  We discussed and generally agreed to
> this proposal.  I certainly did not see any objections. But this plan
> appears to have been generally ignored.
>
> In particular, we now have unrelated changes intermingled with the
> addition of missing files from Hg.  This means that there is no
> revision in SVN that is identical to the Hg tip. This is unfortunate.
> It will make some approaches to merging more difficult.

indeed.  oops.

unfortunately your proposal contained more items than i could remember :-/

but i guess we can take the initial import as the base revision, there
shouldn't be that many changes to the dozen or so missing files.

> Let's review this list again, and try better to coordinate going
> forward.  If anyone has improvements on the list, please feel free to
> comment.  But's let get on the same page.

for the most part the items 2 to 5 can be done in parallel, right?

guess item 6 also (restricted to CWSes with target 3.4)

regards,
 michael