incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Stahl <...@openoffice.org>
Subject Re: Update on SVN dump load
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2011 21:08:57 GMT
On 25.08.2011 22:17, eric b wrote:
> As promised, an update : I verified all the issues Pavel encountered
> in dictionnaries and readlincense_oo , excepted that I'm stuck (means
> build broken) in comphelper, due to a too old gnumake (3.80, need :
> 3.81)
>
> So we can consider the build is definitively broken on Mac OS X 10.4.
> Will restart a build on Linux later.

that's not a build breaker, your installation is just outdated :)

the new build system requires at least GNU make 3.81.

the release 3.81 suffers from bug 20033 which causes GNU make to
segfault occasionally when building with >1 jobs; it's fixed in 3.82, so
get that if you need a new one anyway.

> dmake:  Error: -- `THIRDPARTYLICENSEREADME.html' not found, and can't
> be made

known missing file

(and the others also...)

btw on linux GStreamer stuff doesn't build, i sent a patch for this on
this list long time ago...

perhaps it would make sense to wait with the building until the already
known issues are fixed :)

regards,
 michael