incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Stahl <...@openoffice.org>
Subject Re: [Repo][Proposal]After the code is checked in to SVN
Date Sun, 21 Aug 2011 18:13:39 GMT
On 21.08.2011 19:43, Mathias Bauer wrote:
> As there is a lot to do, we need to coordinate. If we had an issue
> tracker, we could submit tasks an let people assign themselves to the
> tasks. But for the time being we have to do it differently.

we could use the OOo bugzilla, the ooo-dev list or the wiki (well, one
of the many wikis).

> As Eike and I already successfully made a Linux build without most of
> the external copy-left components, we should get these patches in early.
> Then we can work on my task list in the OOo wiki and perhaps some more
> tasks we will find on our way through the code.
>
>> 6) Then I think we can open it up to integrating CWS's, fixing bugs, etc.
>
> We should integrate only those cws that have been created to become part
> of OOo 3.4. http://eis.services.openoffice.org tells me 12 candidates:
> svg101, os152, calc69, tkr41, tkr40, sw34bf06, ooo340fixes, native373,
> mba34issues01, fs34c, calc68, automationooo340m0. Only candidates, not more.

i found these (haven't actually looked at them, probably some of these
are empty):

nominated 3.4:

impress212
ooo34gsl01
jl167
calc67
ooo34gsl02
calc68
native373

approved 3.4:

jsc341

readyforQA 3.4:

mh8tz
sw34bf06
mingwport35
tkr41

new 3.4 and on >m100:

slidesorter1
jl166
fs34c
ooo340fixes
tkr40
mba34issues01
os152
calc69
svg101

automationooo340m0 (only for 3.4 branch?)