incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Stahl <...@openoffice.org>
Subject Re: [Repo][Proposal] OOO340 SVN Dump file import
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2011 09:05:18 GMT
On 18.08.2011 10:31, Mathias Bauer wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>
> On 17.08.2011 23:15, Michael Stahl wrote:

>> - some EOL changes in a bunch of files that are probably either harmless
>> or an improvement
>
> We should decide how to deal with it, as it might make merging from cws
> harder. As my favorite approach for bringing over the cws still is to
> create patches (either one per cws or one for every change set in the
> cws), we could create a diff from the svn repo, apply it to the hg
> OOO340m1 repo and create the patches against this version.

that's a good point.

but doesn't patch have an option to ignore whitespace differences?

git-apply seems to have various options including --ignore-whitespace.

>> - also missing: Repository.mk from the l10n toplevel
>>     don't actually know if we need that; probably not until the l10n
>> module is converted to gbuild, and in any case i guess it could live
>> inside the l10n module directory as well.
>
> Whereever it is, it's enough that we have brought it over.

well we haven't, but that's not a big problem given that the entire
actual content is this line:

$(eval $(call gb_Helper_register_repository,LOCDIR))