incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From robert_w...@us.ibm.com
Subject [Announcement] Apache ODF Toolkit mailing lists now live
Date Mon, 15 Aug 2011 17:36:05 GMT
I'm pleased to note that you can now subscribe to the Apache ODF Toolkit
Podling's new dev and users mailings lists. We will be shutting down the
ODF Toolkit Union's mailing lists soon, so I urge you to subscribe to the
new list now.

There are two lists:

odf-dev@incubator.apache.org is the main development list for the project.
 If you are currently contributing to the project, or are interested in
learning how to contribute, you should be on this list.   You can
subscribe by sending an email to  odf-dev-subscribe@incubator.apache.org

odf-users@incubator.apache.org is where users of the toolkit can ask
questions, discuss uses of the toolkit, give feedback, propose new
features, etc.  You can subscribe by sending an email to
odf-users-subscribe@incubator.apache.org

Regards,

-Rob