incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Refactoring the brand: Apache ooo + OpenOffice.org? (was re:OpenOffice.org branding)
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2011 23:45:27 GMT
On Aug 3, 2011, at 12:52 PM, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:

> Here's an item cribbed from another list that is relevant to concerns about downloads
and perhaps user-created content on OpenOffice.org:

Roy is the one who suggested that we have a separate openoffice.org for the legacy.

It is good to see a reasoned defense. Perhaps it should be called a "Legacy" exception in
order to bring in the significant community that is OpenOffice.org

Thanks Dennis!

Regards,
Dave