incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From eric b <eric.bach...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Update on SVN dump load
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2011 20:17:33 GMT
As promised, an update : I verified all the issues Pavel encountered
in dictionnaries and readlincense_oo , excepted that I'm stuck (means
build broken) in comphelper, due to a too old gnumake (3.80, need :
3.81)

So we can consider the build is definitively broken on Mac OS X 10.4.
Will restart a build on Linux later.

Below the (partial) log,
Eric

Building on Mac OS X 10.4.11 (Intel)

Dowloadin the sources :
svn co  https://svn-master.apache.org/repos/test/joes/ooo/trunk/main
ooo_apache

# https or http ?

cd ooo_apache/

./configure --disable-odk --disable-gtk --disable-headless --disable-
build-mozilla --with-jdk-home=/System/Library/Frameworks/
JavaVM.framework/Home --disable-mediawiki --disable-vba --without-junit

./bootstrap

(dmake is built, and a lot of sources are dowloaded, md5sum checked
and so on)

bootstrap => ok

source MacOSXX86Env.Set.sh

cd instsetoo_native

build --all -P3 -- -P3

First breakage :  readlicense_oo

Entering /Users/ericb/Desktop/ooo_apache/readlicense_oo/html

dmake:  Error: -- `THIRDPARTYLICENSEREADME.html' not found, and can't
be made

1 module(s):
         readlicense_oo
need(s) to be rebuilt

Workaround : copy THIRDPARTYLICENSEREADME.html from an old tree (from
hg) into
readlicense_oo/html fiwed the issue.

Missing :  readlicense_oo/html/THIRDPARTYLICENSEREADME.html

Next breakages :

Module 'xmerge' delivered successfully. 0 files copied, 12 files
unchanged

3 module(s):
         dictionaries
         hwpfilter
         comphelper

=> broken in dictionaries, hwpfiler, comphelper

cd dictionaries && buld :

1)
Entering /Users/ericb/Desktop/ooo_apache/dictionaries/de_CH

dmake:  Error: -- `./README_hyph_de_CH.txt' not found, and can't be made

=> missing dictionaries/de_CH/README_hyph_de_CH.txt

Add the file from an old repo fixed the breakage

build to continue

2)

Entering /Users/ericb/Desktop/ooo_apache/dictionaries/de_AT

/Users/ericb/Desktop/ooo_apache/solenv/bin/transform_description.pl:
WITH_LANG not set or empty, defaulting to 'en-US'
cp ./dictionaries.xcu ../unxmacxi.pro/misc/dict-de-AT/dictionaries.xcu
dmake:  Error: -- `./README_hyph_de_AT.txt' not found, and can't be made

=> missing dictionaries/de_AT/README_hyph_de_AT.txt

Add the file from an old repo fixed the breakage.

build to continue

3)

Entering /Users/ericb/Desktop/ooo_apache/dictionaries/de_DE

/Users/ericb/Desktop/ooo_apache/solenv/bin/transform_description.pl:
WITH_LANG not set or empty, defaulting to 'en-US'
cp ./dictionaries.xcu ../unxmacxi.pro/misc/dict-de-DE/dictionaries.xcu
dmake:  Error: -- `./README_hyph_de_DE.txt' not found, and can't be made
ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making /Users/ericb/Desktop/
ooo_apache/dictionaries/de_DE

Missing  : /dictionaries/de_DE/README_hyph_de_DE.txt

Copy the missing file form an old repo fixed the breakage.

build -> dictionaries successfuly built.

Build broken in comphelper : I got gnumake 3.80  and it is not
compatible with my set :-/

--
qɔᴉɹə
Education Project: