incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From eric b <eric.bach...@free.fr>
Subject A point on the OOo code
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2011 06:21:31 GMT
Hi,

My starting point was : I'm used to the OOo source code, but I do not
know how to retrieve an old cws. In fact, I don't know at all what do ..

We suppose that I currently got an hg blob, containing until
DEV300_m93 (which is sufficient for my needs / tests). Add that I
know how to extract a milestone, compile it, and create diffs.

Q1 : is it possible to explain a dummy like me :

- how to download the current code (the OOo milestone we'll take as
starting point), using svn  (only the instruction with the right URL
is ok for me)

Note : even if the tree is not complete, but what is the command, or
what will be the command  ?

Q2 : how to connect the hg code to the svn one ?

Q3 : how to retrieve an old cws and extract the diff ?  I read the
wiki, and found nothing usefull on the mercurial side, and be able to
retrieve something in the history is essential.

Action Item : I'm volunteer to make a summary and add the information
on the Apache OpenOffice.org wiki.

Thanks in advance for any help !
Eric

--