incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Give the BHV publishing house in Kaarst/Germany the permission to use the OpenOffice.org trademark and logo
Date Sun, 28 Aug 2011 18:18:16 GMT
Hello,

the ASF has some guides for using trademarks.
http://apache.org/foundation/marks/

If in doubt, there is a trademark mailinglist:
trademarks@apache.org

That being said, projects do not give "rights on using trademarks".
But of course there is a good chance he can use it, when he follows
the link above. In special cases, as mentioned, the trademark group is
here and they decide, if the use is proper or not.

Please let me know if there are more questions, I gladly help out.

Hope that helped
Cheers
Christian

--