incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject [Forwarded from dev@openoffice.org] Contribute to the project
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2011 12:41:38 GMT
Unanswered question forwarded from dev@openoffice.org, cc'ing original poster.

-Rob

 From: "giorgio.belvedere" <giorgio.belvedere@mobika.it>
    To: <dev@openoffice.org>
    Subject: [dev] Contribute to the project
    Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 11:34:16 +0200

Good morning,

my name is Giorgio Belvedere and I work in Mobika, an Italian company
that develops web-based applications and technology.
At the moment we are designing an hosting service but, due to the
growing attention around the cloud computing world, we would like to
add a "saas"

productivity suite to this product.
The best solution is a software installed on our servers, that can be
launched by the customers via browser or via special app (that we can
develop).
I was wondering if the Open Office community is working around a cloud
version of it (or something similar), because we would like to give a
contrubute, with

tests on our servers and using it in a every-day company experience.

Please, I would like to have more informations.

Best regards,

Giorgio Belvedere.

Mobika srl
Via Zamenhof 829