incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Question on Category-A licenses, specifically CC-A
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2011 12:27:06 GMT
Category-A compatible licenses [1] as listed includes an entry labeled
"Creative Commons Attribution (CC-A)".  This links to a CC-BY 2.5
license page [2].

We have a potential contribution of user guides for the OpenOffice
Podling that is dual licensed under GPL and CC-BY 3.0.

How should we proceed?  Is the inclusion of "Creative Commons
Attribution (CC-A)" on the category-A list intended to be version
limited?  If so, can we get CC-BY 3.0 reviewed and added to the
approved list?

Regards,

-Rob

[1] http://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html#category-a