incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <apa...@robweir.com>
Subject Re: [Repo][Proposal] OOO340 SVN Dump file import
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2011 14:21:25 GMT
On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 10:02 AM, Ingrid von der Mehden
<IngridvdM@gmx-topmail.de> wrote:
> Am 15.08.2011 18:46, schrieb Rob Weir:
> [...]
>>
>> ooo/trunk/core --- all the OOO340 stuff
>> ooo/trunk/l10n -- all the language stuff
>>

> Actually I would suggest to name the directory 'main' instead of 'core'.
> The term 'core' is used already in several modules within the OOo source
> code, where it does imply that this is something without user interface
> (more the model part in MVC pattern). So using the term 'core' for the whole
> office (including user interface) is misleading and could create confusion.

Note what we already have in SVN:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ooo/

We're mixing site files, and source in the same repository.

I wonder if we want a "src" directory that is a sibling of "site".
And then "main" and "extras" under that?