incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <...@robweir.com>
Subject Re: users@openoffice.org [Was: Re: [Discussion] dev@openoffice.org]
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2011 21:37:30 GMT
On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 5:05 PM, Marcus (OOo) <marcus.mail@wtnet.de> wrote:
> Do you know how much the non-English MLs are used? Why not start with Engish
> only?

Does it matter?  The English list is getting very little traffic. A
note was sent today asking about interest.  I've seen zero affirmative
But it makes sense to JFDI and move on to more important things.

> BTW:
> Where do you see 30 moderators for the forums?

Three per forum.  We don't want a single person to be a bottleneck for
moderation.  Otherwise, if you are busy, or traveling or on vacation,
messages and other moderator requests get backed up.  So ideally we
want three moderators per list, in different time zones if possible.