incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <...@robweir.com>
Subject Re: [ooo-user] was RE: users@openoffice.org [Was: Re: [Discussion] dev@openoffice.org]
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2011 14:32:07 GMT
Great.  Thanks.  Could we get a couple more moderator volunteers, say
a couple from Europe?   Note that a user list will require more
moderator assistance than a dev list, with people having difficulties
signing off, with need to remove people with badly behaving
out-of-the-office agents, etc.

-Rob

On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 6:17 PM, Kazunari Hirano <khirano@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Dennis and all,
>
> I will take care of CJK users and questions.
> :)
> Thanks,
> khirano
>
> On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 6:34 AM, Dennis E. Hamilton <orcmid@apache.org> wrote:
>> Hey, over here (waving arm in the air)!
>>
>> Yes, I will moderate ooo-users.
>>
>> Do you need a minimum of three?
>>
>> It would also be good to have one additional so we can handle the occasional CJK
and Eastern European message that comes in, maybe others too, depending on what committers
we have.  (At least to help us tell the difference between spam and user inquiries.)