incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <apa...@robweir.com>
Subject Re: Refactoring the brand: Apache ooo + OpenOffice.org? (was re:OpenOffice.org branding)
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2011 19:09:18 GMT
Another aspect I'd love to see addressed in the proposal:

What other roles exist in the wiki?

I know about:

- Users (which we say may be anyone, provided they identify themselves
and agree to the license)

- Admins, which as we know need to be committers

But any other roles?  Moderators?  Any form of super users?  How are
these appointed/approved?  How does the PPMC exercise oversight?

-Rob