incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Managing mailing lists (spams issues on fr mailing list)
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2011 18:20:02 GMT
On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 1:39 PM, eric b <eric.bachard@free.fr> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> When sending a mail on the french mailing lists, we receive in return lot os
> spams.  One of them is : service-clients@sc.sfr.fr, but I know there are
> other.

Is it a fair assumption to think that the Apache lists are filtered
using Spam Assassin?   If so, it appears to be working well.  I'm a
moderator on several lists and very rarely see spam come through.

Of course, this could be because these are  younger lists, and the
addresses have not been scraped yet.