incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject [Forwarded from dev@openoffice.org]: [dev] Please accept my volunteering
Date Sat, 20 Aug 2011 19:56:17 GMT
Hi -- We're in the process of migrating the OpenOffice.org project
over to Apache.  So right now we're doing a lot of tasks related to
migrating the issue tracker, the source code repository, mailing
lists, etc.

More information on the project here:

http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/

And info on the migration plans here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Project+Planning

We should have the source code checked into Apache shortly.  We can
discuss introductory coding tasks at that point.

I'd recommend subscribing to our dev mailing list.  Send an email to:

ooo-dev-subscribe@incubator.apache.org,

Regards,

-Rob