incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Who wants to build OpenOffice?
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2011 19:24:03 GMT
We're blessed to have experienced OOo hackers on the list who have
already jumped on the new code repository and started making
improvements.

But I see we have 214 people subscribed to the mailing list, including
many who were not previously working on OOo code.  This is great.
Growing the community to bring in new developers is key to the success
of the project.

Do any of you want to get an AOOo dev environment set up, so you can
build OpenOffice?  If so, please respond to this note, and state what
operating system you are interested in building on.

Based on this information, we can have a discussion on how best to get
you up to speed, whether via Q&A on this list, via IRC chat, a phone
conference or maybe even a virtual machine image.

-Rob