incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <apa...@robweir.com>
Subject Re: [www] html instead of markdown (mdtext)?
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2011 13:26:08 GMT
On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 3:41 AM, Gavin McDonald <gavin@16degrees.com.au> wrote:

> [...]

Since it is not self-evident to me why a wiki would be a problem for
the main website, could you explain this a little further?  Is there a
technical problem?  Remember, the wiki already comprises several
thousand pages of website content, so in a very real sense the "main"
website is already the wiki.