incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Repo][Proposal]After the code is checked in to SVN
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2011 13:27:21 GMT
I sent this note out a week ago.  We discussed and generally agreed to
this proposal.  I certainly did not see any objections. But this plan
appears to have been generally ignored.

In particular, we now have unrelated changes intermingled with the
addition of missing files from Hg.  This means that there is no
revision in SVN that is identical to the Hg tip. This is unfortunate.
It will make some approaches to merging more difficult.

Let's review this list again, and try better to coordinate going
forward.  If anyone has improvements on the list, please feel free to
comment.  But's let get on the same page.

-Rob