incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <apa...@robweir.com>
Subject Re: Refactoring the brand: Apache ooo + OpenOffice.org? (was re:OpenOffice.org branding)
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2011 12:57:56 GMT
On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 7:58 AM, Andre Schnabel <Andre.Schnabel@gmx.net> wrote:
> Hi Rob,
>
> -------- Original-Nachricht --------
>> Von: Rob Weir <apache@robweir.com>
>> On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 2:39 AM, Manfred A. Reiter <ma.reiter@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>> active

>> > 2. May be, my english is not good enough to understand, wheather your
>> > your response answers my questions.
>> >

>> If you have an unanswered question, please restate it,
>

> It's still in the quoted mail.
>
>> perhaps
>> rephrase if you think it was originally misunderstood.
>
> Afaics there is nothing to be misunderstood in the (two) question(s).

Ah.  OK.  He was asking for speculation on why the traffic is less now
than a year ago.  Impossible to say, since I can't find any data on
what the traffic actually was a year ago.  One way to back speculation
with facts would be to get a log of edits from last year, gather the
editors who were most active then, and contact them with a set of
survey questions.