incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: users@openoffice.org [Was: Re: [Discussion] dev@openoffice.org]
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2011 20:49:28 GMT
On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 4:04 PM, Marcus (OOo) <marcus.mail@wtnet.de> wrote:
> I can understand Rob's arguement that we have to split ourself to give
> support for mailing list(s) and forum in parallel. However, I believe that
> it would be an advantage when the normal, average user has a choice where to
> go to get an answer.

So let's be clear on what we're proposing.  In order to give the users
more flexibility, so they don't need to choose between a list or a
forum, so they can just continue to do exactly what they do today,
with no change, we will create, moderate and maintain 10 new mailings
lists, as well as the associated archives:

ooo-users-en.i.a.o
ooo-users-es.i.a.o
ooo-users-hu.i.a.o
ooo-users-it.i.a.o
ooo-users-ja.i.a.o
ooo-users-nl.i.a.o
ooo-users-pl.i.a.o
ooo-users-vi.i.a.o
ooo-users-zh.i.a.o

Is that that idea?  If so could we get names for 30 moderators,
please, 3 per forum?  .

-Rob