incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Lohmaier <cl...@openoffice.org>
Subject Re: [Proposal] target directories for initial import
Date Sat, 06 Aug 2011 15:54:10 GMT
Hi Ingrid, *,

On Sat, Aug 6, 2011 at 11:21 AM, Ingrid von der Mehden
<IngridvdM@gmx-topmail.de> wrote:
> There are two repositories that we need to import, so the usual idea of
> putting all into trunk does not work out of the box here.
> Coming from the thread 'OOO340 to svn - directory setup', I would like to
> make the following proposal for the target directories.
>
> Import the repository from http://hg.services.openoffice.org/OOO340 which
> contains the main office part into a directory
> ooo/trunk/main

This is not practical. At least not when using mercurials convert extension.
It will end up in / of the repo, i.e. if you want to have it in
another place, you have to move it afterwards.

i.e. in pseudo-notation svndumfilter include trunk | sed to remove
trunk prefix |svnadmin load
followed by creation of the map, then hg convert.

ciao
Christian