incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Lohmaier <cl...@openoffice.org>
Subject Re: Donated hardware
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2011 17:43:15 GMT
Hi *,

On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 7:23 PM, Florian Effenberger
<floeff@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
> what would be of interest to me is where - in this particular case - the
> machine is currently located. Up to now, I could easily assume it is in the
> Sun/Oracle offices in Hamburg, but where is it now? My latest status is that
> the machine itself was a loan, and that the infrastructure budget holders
> (Stefan Taxhet, Christian Lohmaier and myself) decided to buy a few new
> disks in 2008/2009.
> [...]

To complete this: The machine has been restored into a working state
after the build failures, however it has not been added back to
buildbot/tinderbox as the buildbot master did not report the results
to tinderbox anymore (and I took that as a precondition for
maintaining buildbots/tinderbox slaves myself, and as TDF was also
beginning around that time my personal focus shifted as well..).

So it is functional, with one disk for OS, and two disk in a RAID0 for
building..
(but I cannot access it either, connection times out)
The Mac OSX Server OS (10.6) license that has been donated as well did
expire, thus the it was replaced by the the regular 10.5

ciao
Christian