incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Tor Lillqvist <...@iki.fi>
Subject Re: Who wants to build OpenOffice?
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2011 08:18:16 GMT
> IIRC there are problems with Visual Studio 2010. I remember some posts
> on the LibreOffice dev list, Tor Lillquist, Jesús Corrius and others.

Mail thread here:
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice/2011-March/009173.html

As was expected, various mysterious and/or minor issues were
encountered, many were worked around, but In the end, we didn't pursue
the attempt further at that point. Probably should be doable
relatively easily, though. But if you want to be able to build on
WIndows without having to right away dig into the vagaries of C++
implementations, stick to MSVC 2008.

--tml