incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Aleksey Harlamenkov <a.harlamen...@i-rs.ru>
Subject Re: Access to wiki
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2011 08:46:34 GMT
Hi all!
My name is Alex Harlamenkov.

I support the proposal Jean Hollis Weber.

The experience of creating a Russian zone of the wiki. Anonymous Members of
wiki:
* Used a wiki for personal goals,
* Creating low-quality content,
* Taken away users to their sites by a references.

To eliminate the abuses created strict rules:
* Prohibiting the diversion of users from the project site,
* Requiring disclosure of participants and confirmation of their
qualifications,
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/RU/rules/regulations_of_qualification_level
* Required explicit publications signing the actual name of the author.

Rules have been translated into English:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/RU/rules

All the authors of the Russian zone revealed their data:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/RU/statistics/authors

All the authors follow the rules. All the authors are qualified.

The results of applying the rules:
* High quality content;
* The absence of war among the authors of edits;
* 3rd place among the most visited national wiki pages for 1 year
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Wiki/statistics

Was detected one problem. Complaints of anonymous participants to managers
of project . The rules are very strict.

The OOo-wiki is a source of information, not a collection of external links.

About me.
My profile on the wiki: http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/User:Sancho

* I own deep knowledge of technology, Wiki;
* I own deep knowledge of technical terminology and legal and regulatory
framework of the Russian language;
* I own a deep knowledge of OpenOffice.org and ODF.

I am developer of structure of Russian wiki, the designer of automated
publishing opinion articles wiki with "one click".

I'm an editor of five books on OpenOffice.org in Russian issued in hard copy
and electronic form;
I am the author of training courses for OpenOffice.org and IBM Lotus
Symphony.

Aleksey E. Harlamenkov
the company Infra-Resource
www.i-rs.ru, Moscow, Russia.