incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Free passes to TransferSummit
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2011 11:30:04 GMT
I'd like to offer the OpenOffice community some sponsored passes to
TransferSummit in Oxford, UK next week.

Don Harbison will be there presenting on Apache OOo and I figured this
would be a good opportunity for some of our EU side people (active or
lurking, I don't care) so meet Don and each other.

The pass includes conference tickets, accommodation and all food
(including the wonderful Gala Dinner). To grab one simply register via
http://transfersummit.com and use the discount code OpenDirective100

There are only a few sponsored passes available but I am keeping some
back so if you miss out and want to make a personal plea I might be
able to help out.

Ross

--
Ross Gardler (@rgardler)