incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: How to handle the downloads?
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2011 23:00:23 GMT
On 1 August 2011 23:42, Marcus (OOo) <marcus.mail@wtnet.de> wrote:
> Am 08/02/2011 12:15 AM, schrieb Ross Gardler:

>> The ASF does not care what your download page looks like as long as
>> you use the CGI scripts to ensure that an appropriate mirror site is
>> used.
>
> Hm, let's see how independent the download thing really will be. ;-)

Why don't you mock-up 9in the CMS) what you want the download page to
look like, without linking it in from elsewhere. Once that is done
then we can look at making the download.cgi work the way you want it.

We still need someone to work with infra@ to ensure the mirror network
can cope with the load, but I'm sure that will be handled in good
time.

Ross

--
Ross Gardler (@rgardler)