incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] NetBeans plugin -> grant of source code
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2011 10:08:25 GMT
for people who don't know yet what this plugin is and for what it can be
used see

It is very useful for extension and simplifies the development a lot. It
really can help to increase the eco system around the office suite.
Something similar is available for Eclipse but with a smaller feature set as
far as i know. I don't know how useful it is today i have only used the
NetBeans plugin.