incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] OpenOffice.org NetBeans plugin -> grant of source code
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2011 10:05:10 GMT
Hi,

i stumbled over the OpenOffice.org NetBeans plugin on my disk and asked
myself if it is included in the source grant from Oracle. I have a copy on
my disk but i am not sure if it is the most recent one and the problem is
that i can't check it. api.openoffice.org, wiki.services.openoffice.org and
hg.services.openoffice.org seems to be not available :-(

Does anybody know if is part of the grant. If i remember it correct it was
initially checked in under the api project because it started as a
standalone GSOC project and we kept it outside of the normal build process
because it was developed and built with NetBeans. But i think i have moved
it somewhere in  the hg repository or at least it was the plan.

The best thing is to ask Andrew if it is already part of the grant or if not
if it is possible to include it.

Juergen