incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Kudos to Dennis
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2011 17:31:55 GMT
On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 6:47 AM, Dave Fisher <dave2wave@comcast.net> wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> I wanted to mention that Dennis has been making an incredible effort in
> bringing so many people fully into the the project.
>
> Thank you Dennis!

+1 from me as well

and another thank you  to Rob who also did a great job. He is trying hard to
bring everything on the correct way and that it is appropriate and well
aligned with the rules/guidelines/requirements of Apache. I think here
especially about the licenses. OpenOffice.org has now a new home at Apache,
which is good and opens us huge opportunities for the future. We should
accept this fact and some things will change or better have to change.

Juergen