incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [email] openoffice.org email / user transition
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2011 12:40:29 GMT
On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 5:05 AM, drew <drew@baseanswers.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 2011-08-11 at 22:41 -0400, Rob Weir wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
> > http://contributing.openoffice.org/donate.html
> >

> Ah right - so we should contact SPI and ask for them to stop taking
> donations for OpenOffice.org, yes?

mmh, i am not sure. Team OpenOffice.org still exists and is as far as i know
still committed to support OpenOffice. We have to check how this can be
aligned with Apache because we probably don't want to loose this opportunity
to get some money for the project. For example for conferences, marketing
etc.

Juergen