incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [www] OOo Website Conversion
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2011 15:38:55 GMT
On Sun, Aug 14, 2011 at 9:30 AM, Dave Fisher <dave2wave@comcast.net> wrote:

> On Aug 14, 2011, at 8:17 AM, Kay Schenk wrote:
>

> > On 08/13/2011 09:58 PM, Dave Fisher wrote:
> >> Hi -
> >>
> >> I have modified the template process.
> >>
> >> For html files the head and body content are extracted and then
> >> placed into the template.
> >
> > super!

Dave--

One quick question since you seem to be on a roll here! :)

I guess I was thinking we would (for the time being) use the existing
sidenav on ALL pages...can you get that to load into your test "download"
area along with the headers/footers AND what you ported over to "www"
(currently not linked).

Thanks.

> <-- snipped -->

MzK

"Those who love deeply never grow old;
 they may die of old age, but they die young."
                                -- Sir Arthur Pinero