incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Commit messages
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2011 18:09:37 GMT
The Apache Subversion codified and wrote up details on how the project
should write log messages. This style has been in effect for its
decade+ duration and has worked out very well. You may find it helpful
for the (new) OOo log message guidelines:

  http://subversion.apache.org/docs/community-guide/conventions.html#log-messages

Cheers,
-g