incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Update on SVN dump load
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2011 01:28:09 GMT
The amount transferred will be less due to compression. Also note that you
have two copies of every file (the second is tucked down in the .svn
subdir).

Cheers,
-g
On Aug 24, 2011 8:58 PM, "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamilton@acm.org>
wrote:
> OK, I got a failure 201 MB and 20,875 files (6,848 folders) into a
check-out of the latest check-in (yours).

> The failure message isn't in the log (I didn't screen capture because I
thought it would be in a log somewhere).