incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Phipps <si...@webmink.com>
Subject Re: Scope/Mission of AOOo
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2011 13:04:17 GMT
On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 2:00 PM, Rob Weir <robweir@apache.org> wrote:

> If you have withdrawn that proposal, then please state so and share
> with us with your new proposal.  I'd love to hear it.

I still believe we need a realistic discussion around those topics, Rob.
Your view appears to be that proposals are immutable and to be accepted or
rejected rather than considered, adapted and evolved. I just gave you
proposals for discussion and I invite you to attempt positive and
constructive discussion around them rather than conducting endless
standards-committee-points-scoring.

S.