incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Phipps <si...@webmink.com>
Subject Re: [WWW] Web analytics
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2011 23:17:03 GMT
On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 11:13 PM, Rob Weir <apache@robweir.com> wrote:

<snip />

Frankly Rob most of what you said about me is none of your business as well
as based on false assumptions and partial information. Since I'm the only
person you are attempting to discredit, I assume you have another reason for
using this tactic. This is more suited to adversarial debate in a standards
group than collaboration in an open source project and I'd ask you to stop.

> Could you explain how this could possibly benefit the project?

What, asking for use cases and requirements before implementing? Can you
explain why you oppose that?

S.