incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Phipps <si...@webmink.com>
Subject [Proposal] Mail Tags
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2011 16:35:43 GMT
I propose we establish a convention to insert proposed mailing list names
into the subject of any message to this list that relates to a subject that
could potentially require its own list long-term. From scanning the list I
suggest the following initial tags:

[Wiki]  - the migration of the OOo wiki to Apache, including page design
[Repo] - the migration of the OOo source to a suitable combination of VCSs

If we find that these tags have sustained use over a reasonable period (say
45 days) that would result in a viable mailing list, I further propose
creation of a new list where they could both be hosted (such as admin@ )

S.

--
Simon Phipps