incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Bergmann <stephan.bergmann.second...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: OOO340 to svn - directory setup
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2011 08:24:28 GMT
On Aug 3, 2011, at 8:45 AM, IngridvdM wrote:
> Ok agreed, binfilter is not the best example.
> But what about the general idea to have a second directory where we can place all the
stuff that is not needed to build the main office (so not needed in the usual day to day work
of a code developer), but anyhow belongs to the product and to each codeline/release.
> Maybe templates or some extensions could qualify for this stuff. Maybe we have nothing
right now but my point is, if we identify such things later I do not want to clutter the directory
structure with more and more directories next to trunk.

Remember, with svn the complete directory structure can always be changed.  So I see no need
to come up with a perfect solution up front.

-Stephan