incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [www] Website must display disclaimer text
Date Sun, 21 Aug 2011 20:48:32 GMT
It is more getting on with the day than tired.

I saw something to fix with footer css. I fixed that and added the disclaimer text to the
main index.mdtext. Feel free to modify.

BTW - http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/www/ can be viewed for a look at the prospective
www.openoffice.org

Time to find the Food Trucks.

Regards,
Dave

On Aug 21, 2011, at 1:28 PM, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:

> Because of the "display prominently" condition, how about a clear statement on the front
page of the site as well.  After you are rested [;<).

of the www.openoffice.org pages.