incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Bergmann <>
Subject Re: [Repo][Proposal] OOO340 SVN Dump file import
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2011 13:46:33 GMT
On Aug 16, 2011, at 8:41 PM, Rob Weir wrote:
> By request I've created a new SVN dump file, this time from Linux.

I would make the commit log more detailed than just "initial import," maybe something like

  Initial import of the old OOo hg repository tip revision.

  .../trunk/main is a copy of (currently tip-most)
  .../trunk/extras/l10n is a copy of (currently tip-most)
  expect that the following files with line-end anomalies were left out (they are supposed
to be handled separately):

View raw message