incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [Discussion] dev@openoffice.org
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2011 22:50:20 GMT

On Aug 22, 2011, at 3:38 PM, Marcus (OOo) wrote:

> Am 08/22/2011 11:45 PM, schrieb Andy Brown:
>> Marcus (OOo) wrote:
>>> @all:
>>> If there is somewhere else a place that should be updated (and I've
>>> write access) please let me know.
>>>
>>> Marcus
>>
>> If you have access, maybe on the mailing list page on the OOo site [1]
>> or [2]. If not then post a message to the list that your on.
>>
>> [1] http://support.openoffice.org/
>
> Sorry, for the support area I haven't write access. However, it would be sufficient to
delete the "Users Mail List" row and to keep the "General OOo Mail Lists" row as it points
already to the modified webpage.

We are acting a little quickly.

Shouldn't we have an ooo-users@incubator.apache.org before we delete the Users Mail List on
the OOo site?

>> [2] http://www.openoffice.org/mail_list.html
>
> Is there something else that needs to be changed? Normally it should be fine already.
;-)

The old version is carefully hidden here [3]

[3] http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/www/mail_list.html

Until we move the users@ooo list I think that needs to be added back to [2] and then [2] checked
into to [3].

BTW - Creating the support area is one of the next items in the podling site. [4]

[4] http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/support/

Regards,
Dave